Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Quadratec free shipping FYI

Old 07-18-2012, 07:20 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When I order I just tell them that Im a jk forum member give them my forum name and I dont pay shipping thats all you have to do. For me quadratec is an excellent company never had a problem what so ever.
Old 07-19-2012, 04:48 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bluesauce
Ok I just tried again and they gave me free shipping over the phone. That's a 1st though. I've been denied multiple times in the past. Maybe they changed their policy
I offer free shipping to all forum members that place orders with me through PM. It took a while, but I've gotten pretty much all of the sales guys on board with this offer for members that call in their orders.

Originally Posted by DKehler
Is this free shipping on all orders? Regardless of size and amount?
It is free UPS ground shipping to US addresses. Other methods are discounted. IE Truck freight, international, expedited, etc...

Originally Posted by inarius
Shipping charges from Quadratec are the reason I've always chosen to go to another vendor... If the free shipping rumor is true, then I may pick up a few things from them pretty directly
It's true, no rumors about it!

-Joe
Old 07-19-2012, 05:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by quadratec

I offer free shipping to all forum members that place orders with me through PM. It took a while, but I've gotten pretty much all of the sales guys on board with this offer for members that call in their orders.
Wish I knew this BEFORE ordering my Q-Series winch (which I love, btw), Quadratec liners, and a bunch of other stuff .... Lol
Old 07-19-2012, 04:57 PM
JK Junkie

Just ordered a snorkel from Quadratec over the phone and got free shipping.
Old 07-20-2012, 10:09 PM
JK Newbie

Just ordered Quadatec floor liners, MasterCraft grab handles and K&N air filter, all free shipping thru google shopping, thanks for the fyi A2thaK!
Old 12-27-2012, 10:36 AM
JK Newbie

I just called to place an order for the Q9000 winch and told them I was a member. The guy said they could do the free shipping but I would still be charged the $20 for it being a heavy item. I'm still waiting on Joe to respond on my request on Jeep Forum.com.
Old 12-27-2012, 10:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Falcor
I just called to place an order for the Q9000 winch and told them I was a member. The guy said they could do the free shipping but I would still be charged the $20 for it being a heavy item. I'm still waiting on Joe to respond on my request on Jeep Forum.com.
Joe must be off this week, I PM'd him last Friday as well. Looking forward to placing an order with them as soon as I hear back.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Every time that I have called they have given me free shipping. Just ordered the Warn elite front bumper and Q9000 winch. Was not charged shipping or extra weigh. They have always been great to deal with.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:19 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

All you have to do is call and ask for jkforum free shipping. It's that easy
Old 12-31-2012, 05:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by snytribe
Every time that I have called they have given me free shipping. Just ordered the Warn elite front bumper and Q9000 winch. Was not charged shipping or extra weigh. They have always been great to deal with.
I called in and got the forum shipping knocked off, but they would not waive the 9.99 charge for the front stubby bumper. Not a big deal, but seems inconsistent. Basically I could have achieved the same thing by going through Google Shopping (how I built my part number list anyway). The only good thing about calling was getting the heads up that a few of my items were not actually in stock. Although I even got two availability estimates on those, so who knows when they will arrive.

Quick Reply: Quadratec free shipping FYI