Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Question about a 4in Superlift kit

Old 04-22-2008, 05:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question about a 4in Superlift kit

I'm about to order one finally, but wheres the cheapest place to buy, from our sponsers? I'm almost postive I found this kit for around $600ish with shipping but I could be thinking about another kit like the Rough Country, its $576. Need help because I need a kit fast, its been to long putting it off.
Old 04-22-2008, 10:18 AM
JK Super Freak

Call David at Northridge 4X4. He will give you the best deal and you will get the best customer service from him! He will also give you good advice on which kits are good and bad, plus he will not sell you something you don't need.
Old 04-22-2008, 12:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yea, he's a great guy and thats a great site but I thought I found it cheaper somewhere else, but thats just a thought, I could be wrong. Its about $730ish from Northridge. I may not lift it at all, I checked my mileage and its somewhere between 13 and 14mpg on the highway...lol...I laugh about it to my friends but I'm crying. I thought about taking the 35's off and going back 29's. Thanks for the info man, and yea great site, I've talked to him a time or 2, very friendly, more than the guys a 4x4 shops in my town.

Quick Reply: Question about a 4in Superlift kit