Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Question for Jeep Girls: How do you deal with your hair when top down and doors off?

Old 07-15-2023, 07:51 PM
JK Newbie

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Question for Jeep Girls: How do you deal with your hair when top down and doors off?

I love driving with my top down and doors off. My wife, on the other hand, is not a fan. Mainly because the wind whips her long hair all over, especially into her face. She has a hat for the Jeep, but it doesn’t seem to fix all of the problems.

Any of you ladies have any tips for keeping hair under control while driving with the top down and doors off?
Old 07-16-2023, 06:21 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,829 Likes on 1,599 Posts

i'm not chick, but the only real way seems to be pony tail, with multiple hair screnchies down the length if it's really long. my wife has shorter hair so it just gets pulled back.....but she's not in the jeep too much, much less with the top off.

Quick Reply: Question for Jeep Girls: How do you deal with your hair when top down and doors off?