Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Rain, rain, rain

Old 12-21-2010, 01:26 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We all know that some of the Engineering on the Jeeps and the JK are lack luster. But you knew you werent buying a lexus when you bought it. Its a Jeep just accept it and love it for what it is.

Even with the mini waterfall going into my JK when I open my door. Im glad for the rain in so-cal we need it.. Hopefully it will also turn into lots of snow in the Moutains too so I can get some snowboarding in..
Old 12-21-2010, 04:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

I just don't worry about it. It's just water. Mine used to leak with hard top at freedom panels right in middle of dash and with soft top over both front door locks and handles all of a sudden it all stopped
Old 12-21-2010, 04:33 PM
JK Freak

I don't really care that much either, i really love my jeep, but if i could get that fixed it would be sweet
Old 12-21-2010, 04:40 PM
JK Freak

you californians. haha always with the complaining. its either wah wah fire fire drought we need water from neighboring states. or its raining to much rain rain go away

Quick Reply: Rain, rain, rain