Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Rate your lift and why...

Old 04-08-2007, 02:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rate your lift and why...

I recognize there are more lift threads than the board needs but I'm trying to get different brand information on ONE thread for those of us who still need to make a decision. Anyone willing to answer the following questions might really help the rest of us make a solid decision.

1. What lift did you purchase and rate it 1-10? (10 being good of course)
2. What do you like or dislike about the lift?
3. What size tires are you running and do you have any problems, tires or otherwise?

If anyone has additional information about their specific lift and would like to add, please feel free.

From my observation, the 2" lifts will allow 33's comfortably and it takes a 3" lift for 35's, but with all the brands there seems to be different issues and this may help us clarify the clearcut winners for what works well for a JK.
Thanks in advance for all responses.
B~
Old 04-08-2007, 04:24 PM
JK Super Freak

I think this is going to be like asking who likes wheat bread and who likes white, or whether Lite beer tastes great or is less filling.
Old 04-08-2007, 06:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Rock...

I trust your opinion and you may be right, so if you can delete the thread please do so. If not, who is a mod I can contact to delete?
Old 04-09-2007, 03:12 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RedRockJK
I think this is going to be like asking who likes wheat bread and who likes white, or whether Lite beer tastes great or is less filling.
Less filling.
Old 04-09-2007, 05:01 AM
JK Freak

I got the teraflex 4" system lift w/ flex arms I love my lift it ride stiffer than stock of course but I knew that was going to happen anyway. You have to get atleast 4.5" backspacing to clear the rear swaybar. I am running 37 x 13.5 r18 toyo open country m/t with no complait other than gearing. The tires run smooth and quite I here the air running over the hardtop more than I do the tires.

Quick Reply: Rate your lift and why...