Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Rescue Green an option soon?

Old 01-25-2010, 11:15 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rescue Green an option soon?

So is rescue green going to be an option in the second quarter for Sahara/Sport or just on the mountain edition? I immediately regretted getting an automatic on my 2007 Unlimited and 3 1/2 years later I still feel the same way, though I have no real complaints on the auto. My other slight regret is not getting the Rescue Green when I bought mine so the combination of a stick in rescue green might just be enough to get me to trade in this year.

I have had a fair number of mechanical issues over this time with the Wrangler and while it has not softened my love of it, it does have me feeling a little uneasy about driving it without the factory warranty. Just one more reason I am considering a swap.

Contrary to most on here I actually really like the look of the Mountain Edition and might even consider that if its my only option for Rescue Green....not real happy about being forced to pay that sort of premium for some visual touches though.
Old 01-25-2010, 03:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

I had the same thought. I have a rescue green 2dr, but would like a r.g. unlimited. That dorky hood decal would have to go.
Old 01-25-2010, 04:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Agreed. I'll probably just wait until the new engines come out anyway. Maybe then I won't need to buy a package like that to get a color I like. I don't get Rescue Green, Jeep Green, Steel Blue, and now Charcoal being removed so quickly. But then again we're not the ones making the decisions about what and how the Wrangler's are equipped, OBLIVIOUSLY. (or we'd have a hemi, diesels, and a thousand other things we shouldn't have to pay so much for aftermarket wise)

Quick Reply: Rescue Green an option soon?