Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

IS this right?

Old 09-02-2008, 09:20 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IS this right?

Lets say i have a lift that gives me 3" before bumpers and other mods. After the mods I lose an inch or so do to the added weight, Can I just put spacers in and get that inch back?
Old 09-02-2008, 10:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Technically you could prolly but it adds extra free floating parts if you flex too much. Might fall out. I never did like to spacer solution for a lift though. my 2 cents.
Old 09-02-2008, 12:14 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by sully151
Lets say i have a lift that gives me 3" before bumpers and other mods. After the mods I lose an inch or so do to the added weight, Can I just put spacers in and get that inch back?
I am planning on doing that after I get my bumper on, of course I could probably just put bigger springs on the front. Then again, I''ll have a rear bumper here around October/November, so maybe I should just get a bigger lift and put it on at that time.

Funny thing is, ever since I put on my lift, when my wife gets in the Jeep she asks if it got taller. Not this time dear...

Quick Reply: IS this right?