Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Rock Hard 4x4 Smooth Rocker Slider Pic Request

Old 04-14-2008, 07:39 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rock Hard 4x4 Smooth Rocker Slider Pic Request

Well, I emailed Rock Hard 4x4 a couple weeks ago about their smooth rock sliders. I get an email saying they dont have any pics. So I email them again and ask them if there is anyway they can get some. Today they send me a pic of the diamond plate and the pic shows nothing. He then tells me to look at the diamond plate ones on their website. What is going on? It seems like no one has customer service anymore and no one wants to sell anything.

Nice pic.

Last edited by kntr; 04-15-2008 at 07:03 AM.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:41 AM
JK Super Freak

what exactly do you want to see???

i think the pics that Eddie has in the Gallery section are sufficient enough

the only difference in diamond plate vs. non diamond plate is the finish
Old 04-14-2008, 07:45 AM
JK Jedi

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by kntr
Well, I emailed Rock Hard 4x4 a couple weeks ago about their smooth rock sliders. I get an email saying they dont have any pics. So I email them again and ask them if there is anyway they can get some. Today they send me a pic of the diamond plate and the pic shows nothing. He then tells me to look at the diamond plate ones on their website. What is going on? It seems like no one has customer service anymore and no one wants to sell anything. Ill buy elsewhere.

I hear what you're sayin. It ain't like they are 10 dollar parts. I'd wanna see exactly what I was buyin, too.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:45 AM
JK Junkie

Id like to see how wide they are compared to the flares. Are they flush with the flare? Do the flares stick out wider than the sliders? Id also like to see the smooth. Ya, I know the only difference between the smooth and diamond plate are the smooth are smooth. If Im going to spend $1000 (with shipping) on sliders Id like to see what Im getting.

Their webiste is terrible. When you click on the smooth pics, a pic of a Cherokee shows up. When I go to buy them online, the price goes down, which is nice but what is going on here?

Last edited by kntr; 04-14-2008 at 07:48 AM.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:53 AM
JK Super Freak

took these pics from Eddie's gallery from the EJS

more here

http://www.project-jk.com/wp-gallery...2_itemId=63835

but i dont disagree with you, their website sucks, shame when the best pictures we have are from someone like Eddie, and not the vendor themselves
Old 04-14-2008, 08:03 AM
JK Junkie

Thanks for the pics. It looks like they are the same width as the flares buts its still hard to tell on the front fender. Id still like to see pics of the smooth and a pic looking down on them to see how wide they are compared to the flares. This website always kicks butt. Thanks

Last edited by kntr; 04-14-2008 at 08:05 AM.
Old 04-14-2008, 08:16 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by kntr
Thanks for the pics. It looks like they are the same width as the flares buts its still hard to tell on the front fender. Id still like to see pics of the smooth and a pic looking down on them to see how wide they are compared to the flares. This website always kicks butt. Thanks
Not sure why you still want to see pics, since in your 1st post you said "Ill buy elsewhere." But anyway, here are a few more...
(click on the pic for a larger version)

Old 04-14-2008, 08:21 AM
JK Junkie

Thanks for the pics. I must just be a picky bastard.

It looks like the sliders are the same width as the flares. Am I correct?

Now if I can get past their sweet detailed emails. Too bad I couldnt buy from you guys..... you have great customer service.

How heavy are they each?

Last edited by kntr; 04-14-2008 at 08:25 AM.
Old 04-14-2008, 08:44 AM
JK Freak

Rock Hard 4x4 is a joke
Old 04-14-2008, 08:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Wow, looks like they are almost perfectly flush up with the fenders... that's really slick. I was eyeing the Shrockworks sliders, but these are way sharp.

Anyone that has them got any feedback?

Quick Reply: Rock Hard 4x4 Smooth Rocker Slider Pic Request