Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Roll Over

Old 12-31-2012, 04:42 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Haha my buddy almost rolled his jeep yesterday to its side i wish i would have tooken a picture but i had to push his jeep so he could back you know you have gone too far if any movement you make just turning your wheel almost makes your jeep tip haha i puckered for him seeing his jeep its just a matter of trusting your spotters and how comfortable you feel i was three wheeling and it felt pretty comfortable im getting better at feeling my comfort level.

Last edited by Jeek.OlllllllO; 12-31-2012 at 04:45 PM.
Old 12-31-2012, 09:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chiromancer

Must you use a seeing needle?

In a way, this is the best method... Go as far as you are comfortable. The less experience you have (like myself) the more conservative you should be. I got lucky on my virgin off road trip and ran into some guys who gladly let me join their group (an old Jimmy, a heavily modified Cherokee and a buggy) and I was usually the second to last. Plenty of places, if I hadn't seem them do it, I wouldn't have even thought about it.

With that said, Hidden Falls has some pretty straight forward trails and in most situations it looks like sliding into a rock or tree was the most likely result of error.
You going to Hidden Falls on the 18-20?
Old 12-31-2012, 10:14 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm working that weekend... I'll be out the 12th and likely the 13th... Not sure who I'll run into then, but that would be pretty sick
Old 01-01-2013, 09:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well maybe next time.

Quick Reply: Roll Over