Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Roof racks

Old 09-05-2012, 03:41 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Roof racks

Just new to the Jeep life style... Rolled my Santa fe which I did more off roading in than was recommended or encouraged ... Space wasn't an issue in that tank at all but the jeep is a bit different ... I kayak and like to wilderness camp wherever I can get my rig ... I am thinking of getting the body armor racks and basket ... But a little feed back would help me with the decision ... What do u all think ?
Old 09-05-2012, 05:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Greenarrow
Just new to the Jeep life style... Rolled my Santa fe which I did more off roading in than was recommended or encouraged ... Space wasn't an issue in that tank at all but the jeep is a bit different ... I kayak and like to wilderness camp wherever I can get my rig ... I am thinking of getting the body armor racks and basket ... But a little feed back would help me with the decision ... What do u all think ?
I have the rack base, but bought the fit kit to use my Thule basket and accessories. I love it. Even with the basket on I can still put the soft top down and up, took a little tweaking, but it's quiet and very sturdy.
Old 09-05-2012, 05:33 PM
JK Newbie

Tks good to hear
Old 09-05-2012, 05:44 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I really like my Congo Cage.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4184026679.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	91.9 KB