Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Rugged Ridge JK stuff at Oreilly's

Old 04-16-2013, 06:01 AM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

It's confirmed they have a small 4 ft section of Rugged Ridge stuff. It consists of grill inserts, euro headlight inserts, headlight protectors, door less mirrors with brackets, floor mats and other easy install stuff.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:02 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Has them here in Utah, they also have the floor mats.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:09 PM
JK Super Freak

well thanks cor nothing rugged ridge or maybe im blind, anyway , jeep stuff being the crystal meth of the off road world , i just got back from oriellys with the grill inserts and fire extinguisher holder which is nice . the grill inserts are nothing more than trim with no mesh inside WTF , on the box it looks like they have mesh which is the reason i bough them . installed them but not impressed at all guess i could have saved 45 bucks and went the home depot route . jus lettin yall know youll end up with just antrimmed out hole in your grill rather than a somewhat bug proof one
Old 04-18-2013, 12:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Southern ca had it in Hesperia
Old 04-18-2013, 12:44 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Noticed add in Columbia, SC as well.
Old 04-18-2013, 01:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My o'riellys in chicago has some RR stuff too.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:21 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by carolinajk
well thanks cor nothing rugged ridge or maybe im blind, anyway , jeep stuff being the crystal meth of the off road world , i just got back from oriellys with the grill inserts and fire extinguisher holder which is nice . the grill inserts are nothing more than trim with no mesh inside WTF , on the box it looks like they have mesh which is the reason i bough them . installed them but not impressed at all guess i could have saved 45 bucks and went the home depot route . jus lettin yall know youll end up with just antrimmed out hole in your grill rather than a somewhat bug proof one
I know I'm probably going to get the OH CRAP handles and the Fire extinguisher holder this weekend. Right now the Fire extinguisher is laying on the floor in the back and I have no handles so people have to grab the roll-bar or the grab handle in the front when I drive crazy.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:29 PM
JK Freak

Same in my town, a whole wall of RR items for my JKU.
Augi
Old 04-19-2013, 04:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by carolinajk
funny you mention that about the grill inserts, I bought the jeep used and it came with those. I actually thought they were factory and took them off and gave them away on here lol
Old 04-19-2013, 08:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Did the inserts myself the "Lowe's method"... $7.50 sheet of lat, some tabs and JB Weld, and a $7 can of bed liner. All in all went well and a fraction of the cost.

~JDub

Sent from this Dang Thing

Quick Reply: Rugged Ridge JK stuff at Oreilly's