Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Searching for a Rubicon 4-door

Old 06-27-2007, 12:09 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Searching for a Rubicon 4-door

My wife is looking for a 4-door Rubicon for her toy and family wheeler. She would like the Maroon, silver, white, or pearl with the 6-speed. Other options are nice but not a necessity (although that Nav system would be fun for her to mess with).

Do you know of any 4-door Rubicon's in your areas? Anyone able to provide links to their local jeep dealerships so I can start checking around a little bit? We are in Colorado and have access to a Rescue Green coming in within the month but she would like one of the other colors over the green.

We are not new to Jeeps - here is my old TJ...

Her plans for the new rig will be a custom long arm suspension, 4 - 6" of lift with 37" Irok's. Should be a fun build...

Thanks in advance for any assistance you might provide.

JB
Old 06-27-2007, 01:06 PM
JK Freak

I have good luck on Autotrader.com, alot of dealerships in my area post their vehicles up there. Thats where I have found all my vehicles.
Old 06-27-2007, 03:19 PM
JK Super Freak

I am in So Cal area and there are a ton of dealerships around that have one or two that have just arrived or have one or two on the way. I picked up one of the ones that is on the way (should be able to pick it up this weekend). I just made sure it was invoiced and already shipped before I did the deal. The problem is most of the dealers i talked to who had them on the lot wanted in excess of $5,000.00 over MSRP.

People must be paying it. I payed MSRP for one.

Quick Reply: Searching for a Rubicon 4-door