Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Seat Cover Options with Sup Airbags

Old 09-24-2007, 05:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seat Cover Options with Sup Airbags

Help me out with seat cover options that fit over supplemental side Airbags. Looking for something that has a slick texture that allows you to slide in and out easier. Also got to get ride of the waffle pattern on the back of my legs from the seats. Would love to get something close to Rescue Green for the inlay.
Old 09-24-2007, 08:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

The wet okole seat covers are tested with the air bags. I would make sure who ever you go with has tested them. It would suck to need the side air bags and then not have them because of the covers.

www.wetokole.com

Last edited by doojer; 09-24-2007 at 08:49 AM. Reason: edited non-sponsor link
Old 09-24-2007, 08:52 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i was going to suggest the same.
Old 09-24-2007, 09:14 AM
JK Junkie

I really like the look of the Iggee seat covers... I have an e-mail out to them, asking if they can make seat covers with a slit for the side airbags - I'll let you know what I find out. From what I've heard, you'll sweat like a pig with wetsuit or neoprene covers... not the case with synthetic leather, though.
Old 09-24-2007, 10:03 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by MJS_Jeep_888
I really like the look of the Iggee seat covers... I have an e-mail out to them, asking if they can make seat covers with a slit for the side airbags - I'll let you know what I find out. From what I've heard, you'll sweat like a pig with wetsuit or neoprene covers... not the case with synthetic leather, though.
Uh, why would completely non-breathable synthetic leather (pleather, naughahyde, whatever) be any different from neoprene? I've never sat on a leather couch that didn't make me sweat my sack off.
What I want is something made of this material, with a rustproof frame.
Old 06-16-2008, 05:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Bump

Can anyone confirm the Iggee's are side airbag compatible? Hopefully not tested for real by the owner on the street.

Also post your pics for color options especial in a Khaki interior.

Quick Reply: Seat Cover Options with Sup Airbags