Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Seat Cover/Storage Friendly

Old 07-23-2012, 11:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes... Yes they are! You wont be dissapointed.

Any ideas on what colors you are going to get?
Old 07-23-2012, 12:26 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by CoreyZ
Yes... Yes they are! You wont be dissapointed.

Any ideas on what colors you are going to get?
I have a black Sahara with all my accents, stickers, and such are silver. So I am gonna get black outside and graphite inside on the covers.. should look really awesome!
Old 07-23-2012, 12:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Congrats. You'll love them and find lots of things to stuff the Molle straps with. Great color choice, too, cant miss as it should closely match the trim rings. I got red for more "pop", but graphite was my next choice. When you look at it, its only $60 more than a pair of the clunky Smittybilt stuff, unless you need all those pouches. TA should have extra pouches available as well.
Old 07-23-2012, 12:45 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JKatfish
Congrats. You'll love them and find lots of things to stuff the Molle straps with. Great color choice, too, cant miss as it should closely match the trim rings. I got red for more "pop", but graphite was my next choice. When you look at it, its only $60 more than a pair of the clunky Smittybilt stuff, unless you need all those pouches. TA should have extra pouches available as well.
I currently have a set of the Smittybilt ones. A friend of mine ordered them, hated them, and gave them to me! Haha! I figured I would see how I liked seat covers and the best part to me is the Molle and being able to put stuff back there real quick and out of the way, not to mention it doesn't bounce and fly around when the top and doors are off. More room for things I use on a daily basis I don't have to dig through my console now. TA said they would be coming out with some more molle packs soon. I saw one that was a cell phone clip I wouldn't mind having to put it down right by the seat and out of the dang cup holder!
Old 07-23-2012, 12:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

There are zippered pockets front and back, too. I keep finding stuff to attach to the Molles. You can get pouches at any gunshop or Army store, but many seem to be overkill and overpriced. The TA ones seem good enough for most applications. The Smittybilt pouches will work, too.
Old 07-23-2012, 01:38 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JKatfish
There are zippered pockets front and back, too. I keep finding stuff to attach to the Molles. You can get pouches at any gunshop or Army store, but many seem to be overkill and overpriced. The TA ones seem good enough for most applications. The Smittybilt pouches will work, too.
I sure won't get rid of the smittybilt ones until I get a couple more black ones.

Quick Reply: Seat Cover/Storage Friendly