Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Seriously, do think about your Jk more than you think about sex?

Old 11-14-2011, 07:17 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have my mind on my jeep 24/7 I can look at my jeep whenever and look for mods on Northridge whenever. As soon as I think about sex then I get pissed off because I can't always have sex. Then when I do 30 seconds later it's all over with. Jeep stuff lasts forever. I love you jeep. Hahaha (it's not 30 seconds. Just making a joke)
Old 11-14-2011, 07:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sringer
I have my mind on my jeep 24/7 I can look at my jeep whenever and look for mods on Northridge whenever. As soon as I think about sex then I get pissed off because I can't always have sex. Then when I do 30 seconds later it's all over with. Jeep stuff lasts forever. I love you jeep. Hahaha (it's not 30 seconds. Just making a joke)
Way to go with the back pedaling my friend....it's ok, 30 seconds is good for some ....

I guess I'm the male in certain circumstances because sex is on my mind ALL THE TIME...however I don't get it ALL THE TIME soooo yep pretty much wraps up my argument in a nutshell.
Old 11-14-2011, 07:59 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Southern Girl

Way to go with the back pedaling my friend....it's ok, 30 seconds is good for some ....

I guess I'm the male in certain circumstances because sex is on my mind ALL THE TIME...however I don't get it ALL THE TIME soooo yep pretty much wraps up my argument in a nutshell.
I was just trying to be funny. And if you want it all the time...I'm sure we can unwrap that argument and make it happen? Plenty of guys on this forum that would be willing to help you overcome that
Old 11-14-2011, 08:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ECHO
I don't think it gets any better then that .. unless she has a twin with the same interests
Okay..... now were moving into fantasy. If only more women were like Southern Girl.
Old 11-14-2011, 08:15 AM
JK Freak

No. I just get to do more JK stuff then sex stuff right now. Wife is pregnant and has been from the day we got the Jeep. Nausea everyday with this pregnancy, so very little happening under the covers right now.
Old 11-14-2011, 08:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Canyonrunner
Okay..... now were moving into fantasy. If only more women were like Southern Girl.
There are a few....sometimes you just have to look a little harder....most of us are "ladies in the streets, but freaks in the jeeps"!!!
Old 11-14-2011, 08:17 AM
DJR
JK Enthusiast

There are a few....sometimes you just have to look a little harder....most of us are "ladies in the streets, but freaks in the jeeps"!!!
Sing me up!
Old 11-14-2011, 08:32 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by DJR

Sing me up!
X2

Hahahaha roflmfao
Old 11-14-2011, 09:03 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by sringer

X2

Hahahaha roflmfao
Dead thread....come on over to the hi jacking thread...were we jack threads not cars haha
Old 11-14-2011, 09:06 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by offtrack
News Flash........Chrysler marketing is reading this forum for ideas.

We may see a 2013 special edition "Call Of Booty" Jeep JK.
That is a great idea- may have to go see my sticker guy about creating a call of booty edition emblem sticker for the fenders- that would look sweet

Quick Reply: Seriously, do think about your Jk more than you think about sex?