Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

shopping tires

Old 08-19-2011, 01:37 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default shopping tires

I've been looking to buy some tires for my JK....I'm currently rolling on 37's and just want to go bigger, I do like a bit of road hum but ride is a slite concern. I have trail grapplers now and the ride great, but that may be because they are brand new. But the Mud grappler is a sick looking tire!!!! Anyone have any suggestions that may be of help? Price of a 40 is a slite concern Thanks

Old 09-06-2011, 05:33 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im in the market for some 37s but im not carring for the prices ive seen but i have to get some soon.....I had 33in Mud Grapplers the loook was sick but at the time i did alot of highway driving and with the doors off you couldnt talk to the person beside u,

When i went 35s i went with Toyo and loved them

Now i dont drive my jeep as much and use it in alot of parades and special events so im thinking of going back to the Mud Grapplers....just need to be ready for the B57 bomber sound
Old 09-14-2011, 07:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I love that sound

Quick Reply: shopping tires