Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Be smart when recylcing your Jeep or any other car

Old 03-09-2015, 10:57 PM
DJ1
Former Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I should add the bailouts started in 4th quarter 2007 then went full steam ahead in 2008...
Old 03-10-2015, 06:08 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DJ1
It's being setup to happen. Financial system is internally imploding right now. Only way the banking/global elite can keep the fingers pointed away at them and from the guillotines being rolled out is to create another war to which they can try to place the blame on for the next market crash which was from their own creations.

Writing is on the wall. Mark Cuban is saying this will be worse than the 2000 bubble. Guys like Jim Rogers, Gerald Celente, Marc Faber, Peter Schiff, Eric Sprott, Martin Armstrong, Axel Merk, Rob Kirby, and John Williams have actually been warning since 2008 with the implementation of the banker bailouts and now the rampant debt monetization along with the credit derivatives market that is sending the nation's debt on a parabolic curve.

Now you've got insiders like Lord Rothschild painting the narrative by recently saying "the geopolitical situation in the world as the most dangerous since the end of WWII" and Alan Greenspan warning of massive inflation coming:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...-big-going-hap

It's coming much sooner than later...

Oh.......well....... I was just referring to those damn neighbors of ours to the north. They keep sending their WMD birds(Canadian Geese) down here and they poop all over the sidewalks. But I see what you're getting at too.
Old 03-12-2015, 09:38 PM
DJ1
Former Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RoysRig
Oh.......well....... I was just referring to those damn neighbors of ours to the north. They keep sending their WMD birds(Canadian Geese) down here and they poop all over the sidewalks. But I see what you're getting at too.
Good luck We're all going to need it since everyone will be affected at varying degrees. Not going to be pretty.

Lots of people going to get what's left of their Pension funds and retirement accounts wiped out on this next go around...

Quick Reply: Be smart when recylcing your Jeep or any other car