Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Smittybilt G.E.A.R Seat Covers

Old 01-13-2009, 10:13 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Smittybilt G.E.A.R Seat Covers

Does anybody have these?? I want a set but I got black/grey interior and don't think the tan would look the best in there....They have black, but I really dont want that and the Army ACU....But since I was a Marine, I dont want to go that route!
So what do yall think the O.D. Green would okay??
Old 02-15-2009, 10:24 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm interested in these as well. I'm going to call Dave @ Northridge on Monday and see if he can sell the Black covers with the Tan gear bags. All that Black inside the jeep makes it kinda' hard to see what's in the bags.
Old 02-15-2009, 10:27 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I won a set at Rausch Creek in Oct. I sold one and run only driver side. On the ones I have you can tell they were made for the TJ seat. Fitment is a little sketchy, but you can get it to work. Mine is black. They are nice for keeping your gear organized but not much of a seat cover. I do like them a lot and for what I paid for them.....lol.....Mine were from www.4wd.com

Quick Reply: Smittybilt G.E.A.R Seat Covers