Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

So here I am...no more H2

Old 07-09-2007, 10:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rubidonn
What's an 'SUT'? ..... Sport Utility TERD?
Shitty Ugly Turd!

Jeeze, get it right lol.
Old 07-10-2007, 04:55 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that h2 in the snow pic is pretty cool, but the driveway shot looks like an R/C.

the picture of your old TJ breaks my heart a little. how can you let go of something like that? i can't even imagine the blood, sweat and tears poured into it...

who do you fly for?
Old 07-10-2007, 05:03 AM
JK Jedi Master

awesome TJ. If your JK build is anything like Your TJ. I cant wait to see it!

Welcome to the board
Old 07-10-2007, 08:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sorry but your hummer looked like azz. here is my reaction to your black box on wheels. Your jeep is nice.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:41 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Rugbyduck
Hey Astar...really like those "poser" pics. Come on man!!! Make us THINK you really took that orange thing rock crawling!!

Holy crap!!! You need a Ducati and a Lotus and we could be brothers!! Can't wait to see how you deck out the JK. By the way...8.4 MPH last fill up. Granted there was a gorge headwind too.
Hahaha, poser shots, thats funny.... I have about 8 million more "poser shots" A Duck would be nice, always wanted one....

Originally Posted by degenerate
that h2 in the snow pic is pretty cool, but the driveway shot looks like an R/C.

the picture of your old TJ breaks my heart a little. how can you let go of something like that? i can't even imagine the blood, sweat and tears poured into it...

who do you fly for?
Yeah, it did look like a big toy for sure. I don't know how I can let go of my TJ, long story but lets just say that women can be evil and its just material... Yes, A LOT of blood sweat and tears went into building that. Here is another "poser shot" before I got it painted

I fly for Civic Helicopters

Thanks Piginajeep...

Originally Posted by Omega Man
Sorry but your hummer looked like azz. here is my reaction to your black box on wheels. Your jeep is nice.
Wow, thats not nice...I heard a lot of things to describe that Hummer but never anything like that!:toung:

Quick Reply: So here I am...no more H2