Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Somone one cut my windows

Old 06-22-2007, 03:21 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Somone one cut my windows

Well I have to say I have had a great time with my jk. I frist put my 33s on and I loved it when i was able to go where my firends tj went with a three inch lift. And with the use of this site i got my soft top for a great deal. Then it happend last night somone thought it was a great idea to cut the back window out of my jeep so they could get in. So as a jeep owner i know not to lock anything worth money in the jeep. So they stole a half a case of water from the back. Pissed that they cut the window funny that they stole nothing but water. Long story short love jk hate ***holes. Good luck to all the jeepers and will have pics up soon. OF the cut window Tear.......

Dave
Old 06-22-2007, 03:33 PM
JK Super Freak

My sincere condolences.
Old 06-22-2007, 04:33 PM
JK Freak

Default That guy will end up w/a Darwin award some day

So the obvious conclusion is th ***hole is too f'n stupid to use the zipper!
Old 06-22-2007, 04:50 PM
JK Newbie

My brother in laws 05 Rubi got its passenger window cut when it was a few months old. The jeep was unlocked but the jackass didnt check the door before he cut it.
Old 06-22-2007, 05:07 PM
HEK
JK Freak

long story short...someone was breaking into my Civic in a condo I had...looked out the back window caught him....went out the front door hit him a few times as I wore a hoody....he hit the ground and I ran back up front......went back to see if I saw him laying there but only saw bloob next to my car........moral of the story.don't let HEK catch you messing with his stuff, even more don't let an angry HEK or he will Jiu Jitsu your azz............sorry to hear about that DTCVTC, but I think the drug problem is everywhere and something worth a few k's is worth cents to the dollar on the street....damn I hate thieves and druggies
Old 06-22-2007, 05:34 PM
JK Newbie

I wonder if there is a Thieves and Drug Addicts forum we can go to and post instructions on how to get into a jeep easily and undetected... aka use the flipping zipper.
Old 06-22-2007, 05:53 PM
JK Super Freak

No good dispicable SOBs I say publicly hang them. If we did that a little more then maybe we could all leave our doors unlocked at night or when we were not home and feel safe.
Old 06-22-2007, 06:09 PM
JK Freak

That is a damn shame! When will people learn to keep their fingers to themselves.
Old 06-22-2007, 06:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That sucks!
Old 06-22-2007, 07:17 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sucks, but heck - I kinda wish someone would cut mine. Mine are all scratched to hell from trails....would give me an excuse to replace them.

Quick Reply: Somone one cut my windows