Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

sooo... Walmart sells Mickey Thompsons lol

Old 01-30-2013, 10:28 PM
JK Jedi

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by madmike232

I don't know any truck that the recommended size is 37in mud tire lol. Even though they should come stock on jeeps
They should come stock!
Old 01-31-2013, 04:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by madmike232
I really wanted some Mickeys just for the "legend" behind them. I ended up going with bfg ats 315/75/17(again love these tires) and for what i do they are perfect for me. Discount tire, belle tire, and my dealer did not carry or could not even order them for me. When i was in Walmart today stocking up on some ammo wile we still can i went to the new auto department and saw the Mickeys i wanted in the size i wanted. So my question to all of you dose anyone have any experience with Walmarts tire services and what the hidden fees would be (mount, balance, and install) they seam to be pretty well priced here is the link i found on the website.

Walmart.com: Auto & Tires: Tires
Buy at Walmart and carry out. Take to DTC and have mounted, lifetime balance and they will even sell you a free replacement warranty on them. I used to be a mgr at DTC and we did this all the time.
Old 01-31-2013, 09:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TxRdStr

Buy at Walmart and carry out. Take to DTC and have mounted, lifetime balance and they will even sell you a free replacement warranty on them. I used to be a mgr at DTC and we did this all the time.
Nice good deal!

Quick Reply: sooo... Walmart sells Mickey Thompsons lol