Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Sponsorship for hockey tournament

Old 06-16-2014, 02:06 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sponsorship for hockey tournament

I might be crazy but worth a shot we have 3 teams going to canada to play in the coupe burrows cup for ball hockey. Would love to have some awesome sponsorship to show off. Plus it would go well with one of the local dealerships that sponsors us. If interested please pm me.
Old 06-16-2014, 06:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is this in Toronto? And you are in Louisiana?
Old 06-16-2014, 06:29 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by xkid
Is this in Toronto? And you are in Louisiana?
no I'm going to the one in trois-rivieres outside of Montreal and yes I'm in Louisiana as crazy as that sounds. We use to have a pro chl team here but we won the cup then folded but still keep inline, ball hockey, and ice alive. That's why all the sponsorship we can get would be helpful in the cost of 27 people air fair, hotels, and entree fees would help. They start at $100.

Last edited by White Ghost; 06-16-2014 at 06:38 PM.
Old 06-16-2014, 07:02 PM
JK Junkie

This would be a great way for the new 4wheelparts in bossier to make its presence known in Louisiana. Hmmmm if only they would hire me as assistant manager. Lol.
Old 06-19-2014, 06:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by White Ghost
no I'm going to the one in trois-rivieres outside of Montreal and yes I'm in Louisiana as crazy as that sounds. We use to have a pro chl team here but we won the cup then folded but still keep inline, ball hockey, and ice alive. That's why all the sponsorship we can get would be helpful in the cost of 27 people air fair, hotels, and entree fees would help. They start at $100.
Cool,sounds like fun. You will like the Montreal area.

Last edited by xkid; 06-19-2014 at 06:37 PM.
Old 06-20-2014, 04:23 AM
JK Freak

I can't wait sad that I won't have my jeep though. Thankfully 2 of our guys going are ex-pro hockey from the area so we have a translator when they are talking crap about us lol.

Quick Reply: Sponsorship for hockey tournament