Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

spring break

Old 02-09-2010, 09:53 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default spring break

hey guys.. im a TN boy and would like to go out west and wheel when im out on spring break.. anyway i can get a hold of the guys who have all the videos here on the website? moab, slick rock, soup bowl.. or any of those videos.. id love to get out and wheel them.. im willin to drop some gas money to drive out to socal.. i gotta see the rubicon and wheel it.. thanks guys
Old 02-09-2010, 10:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h4Hh...layer_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EANdi...layer_embedded

Here's the first 2 episodes that WOL and WOLette put together
Old 02-10-2010, 04:00 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by toad
Well, during spring break we're all going to Moab. Unless you have a different spring break time.
Spring break or Easter? When I lived in California (grew up there), they were synonymous. Then I moved outside California and learned that most of the rest of the nation doesn't follow that convention. That's why my son (Curtis) wasn't with me at EJS last year. He opted for Red Rock Rendezvous in Las Vegas a couple weeks earlier.
Old 02-10-2010, 06:17 AM
JK Freak

I don't know... my son's spring break is (almost) exactly EJS time. He's going to miss the Friday before just because the train west is leaving Thursday as soon as I skip out on work.

However my friend's son who's coming with us is going to miss 5 days of school to go. He figures the geology experience alone is probably more than he'd learn at school anyway.
Old 02-10-2010, 04:32 PM
JK Freak

my spring break is March 15-19.. it would be so ballin if i could go to Moab..

Quick Reply: spring break