Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Storage Cart or Seat Covers

Old 03-19-2009, 06:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Storage Cart or Seat Covers

I am able to purchase some type of storage cart for the hard top or the GEAR molle seat covers (according to the boss) and am looking for some input on a storage cart. Recommendations, what to stay away from, etc. I have looked at doing a hoist system in the garage but unfortunately it won't fit so the next best thing is to store it vertically. I'm trying to get the boss to approve both a cart and the seat covers but haven't had much luck yet. We have to pay this year on taxes so I'm hoping I can squeeze both in. I could really use the extra storage in the seat covers but another 60 degree day and I just might have to take the hard top off and put the soft top on. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 03-19-2009, 09:55 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RDakota
I am able to purchase some type of storage cart for the hard top or the GEAR molle seat covers (according to the boss) and am looking for some input on a storage cart. Recommendations, what to stay away from, etc. I have looked at doing a hoist system in the garage but unfortunately it won't fit so the next best thing is to store it vertically. I'm trying to get the boss to approve both a cart and the seat covers but haven't had much luck yet. We have to pay this year on taxes so I'm hoping I can squeeze both in. I could really use the extra storage in the seat covers but another 60 degree day and I just might have to take the hard top off and put the soft top on. Any help would be appreciated.
Have you done a search through this whole web site for storage, hard top, or similar. There are a few threads on this topic where they made things to do all of this. If you make your own stuff you could still afford the sear covers?

BTW, beautiful area you live in.

Quick Reply: Storage Cart or Seat Covers