Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Sunrider soft top sunroof mode

Old 04-01-2007, 06:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sunrider soft top sunroof mode

OK, so if I ordered dual top combo do I automatically get the sunrider softtop? I swear I am working with just a normal soft top.... because there is no possible way that the front of that roof folds off over the passenger and driver... I have taken it down twice so far, but some days just a little to cold to fold whole thing back... Any pics of that thing folded back on a two door would be helpful
Old 04-01-2007, 08:32 AM
JK Freak

you have a regular soft top. the 2dr sunrider option was only recently opened up for orders and i personally haven't seen one yet.
Old 04-01-2007, 11:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by superboo
you have a regular soft top. the 2dr sunrider option was only recently opened up for orders and i personally haven't seen one yet.
I was afraid of that! Nice of the dealer to include that little tidbit of info when I was ordering..... Soft top is still very nice... just wish I had the option to flip the front back without having to pull my windows for a little sun... oh well.
Old 04-01-2007, 11:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Is there a price difference between the sunrider and regular soft top that you know of?

I will be buying one soon but price will be a difference
Old 04-03-2007, 01:54 PM
JK Newbie

Default Mine has the sunrider top

I got the dual top group as well
and it has the sunrider top should say on that windows sticker if you have it or not

Quick Reply: Sunrider soft top sunroof mode