Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Superflift vs Teraflex

Old 05-04-2011, 09:12 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BigRedJK
Just met a guy who's buddy worked at 4wheelparts for like 20 years & said the only kit that's never gone back for service, out of all the kits on the market, is TERAFLEX.

I'm looking at the 4" lift w/ shocks, coils, & 4 flex arms(maybe 8 if I scrounge up more $$$). Now, where should I get my driveshaft replacement from? Woods?
See, now wasn't that easy?
Old 05-04-2011, 10:09 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TeraFlex

See, now wasn't that easy?
HAHAHA and you're not biased at all, are ya?!

Flipping thru your catalog... drooling... any specials/discounts coming up this year?
Old 05-04-2011, 10:22 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by BigRedJK
HAHAHA and you're not biased at all, are ya?!

Flipping thru your catalog... drooling... any specials/discounts coming up this year?
There's a big giveaway on our website that you can sign up for. http://www.teraflex.biz/news/cat/new...5000-giveaway/

Other than that, I can only sell at full retail. So you will have to hit up the TeraFlex dealers here for a deal.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:03 PM
JK Jedi Master

I ran the Superlift kit for a year. I slowly converted everything over to TeraFlex. The Tera springs will give you abit more lift and handle weight waaaaY better than the SL ones. When I loaded my jk with camping gear, it was like I was shining for coons at night with the lights on lowbeam. Seriously bad reverse rake. Had to add a 1 3/4 in. Spacer in the rear. Went to Teraflex and have absolutely no issues. I also haul a crapload of tools in the rear daily and in the winter I'm constantly hauling firewood. It's best not to cheap out in the beginning, just costs more in the long run. Go Teraflex and no worries.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:15 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TeraFlex

There's a big giveaway on our website that you can sign up for. http://www.teraflex.biz/news/cat/new...5000-giveaway/

Other than that, I can only sell at full retail. So you will have to hit up the TeraFlex dealers here for a deal.
Thanks bud. Will do. Keep up the great work!

Quick Reply: Superflift vs Teraflex