Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

A Swarm of Jeep Salesmen!

Old 04-15-2010, 04:20 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default A Swarm of Jeep Salesmen!

I stopped at my local Jeep dealer today to pick up oil filters and when I came back out there was a group of 3 or 4 salesmen standing in front of my jeep looking it over like it was an alien spaceship that just landed there.

This is one of those dealers that rarely sees any modded jeeps. So to them my cheap winch, d-rings, and mild lift were a major attraction.
Old 04-15-2010, 04:23 PM
JK Junkie

my cut flares, front and rear sport cage get a bunch of attention in the shop according to my 'tech' at the dealership. Works for me

I always get the 'stink eye' from one salesman at that dealership. He sold a JK to my friend and thought he would sell mine to me. He pretty much told me to pound sand on the sticker price on the one I bought. I left with it for $11k under sticker and he felt like I 'took the sale from him'. Guy was a deusche!

Old 04-15-2010, 04:29 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by GoodysGotaCuda
my cut flares, front and rear sport cage get a bunch of attention in the shop according to my 'tech' at the dealership. Works for me

I always get the 'stink eye' from one salesman at that dealership. He sold a JK to my friend and thought he would sell mine to me. He pretty much told me to pound sand on the sticker price on the one I bought. I left with it for $11k under sticker and he felt like I 'took the sale from him'. Guy was a deusche!

Nice jeep! That cage is awesome!!!

Good deal on getting it for that much under sticker.
Old 04-15-2010, 04:36 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The salesmen were probably just writing down your vin so they can void your warranty because your Jeep might have accidentally thought about going off road.
Old 04-15-2010, 04:41 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by hansen65
The salesmen were probably just writing down your vin so they can void your warranty because your Jeep might have accidentally thought about going off road.
Yeah, that would be just like this dealership!
Old 04-15-2010, 06:06 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hansen65
I think I just shit myself.

Quick Reply: A Swarm of Jeep Salesmen!