Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Swimming Pool in my Jeep

Old 04-17-2007, 05:04 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would take it in and have the dealer "fix" it then spray some waterproofing concoction on it. The whole TAPE thing amazes me...WTF were they thinking? BTW I think i would be spending money on mods in your position too, don't feel like you are alone!!!!!
Old 04-18-2007, 04:41 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

UPDATE!!! Left it out of the barn last night since the nor'easter is winding down. No wind to speak of and the rain was very light. Now its leaking on both sides. Water is dripping down the driver's side a-pillar and is also dripping down onto the door handle mechanism on the passenger side. Can't see anything obvious that is causing this. Anybody know how to remove the a-pillar trim so that I can look under it? the water seems to be coming out between the piece of trim at the upper corner of the windshield and the lower piece of black plastic trim. Thanks for any help
Old 04-18-2007, 06:52 AM
JK Freak

There is a tsb on this windshield leak and dealer should be able to fix it for you under warrenty.
Old 04-18-2007, 09:36 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by TORN
There is a tsb on this windshield leak and dealer should be able to fix it for you under warrenty.
When you take it in to the dealership let them know you are experiencing extreme wind noise from both sides of the A-pillar and they will re-seal the windshield per the TSB that DC released

Quick Reply: Swimming Pool in my Jeep