Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Teraflex Problems - PROBLEM ADDRESSED

Old 12-03-2007, 08:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Teraflex Problems - PROBLEM ADDRESSED

Anyone else having problems with Teraflex getting accessories out on time?
Old 12-03-2007, 09:55 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do you mean getting them to your door? Or getting them to the dealers? Because I'm dying to possibly get my hands on that front bumper!
Old 12-04-2007, 12:00 AM
JK Super Freak

I ordered a set of front lower control arms on 11/18 and havent gotten them yet. As long as I get them pretty soon, I'll be happy. I was told on the 28th that they should ship in a few days, so maybe I'll see them soon.
Old 12-04-2007, 04:50 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Five-O JK
Anyone else having problems with Teraflex getting accessories out on time?
Are you ordering them directly from Teraflex? Or from a dealer? I got my Teraflex lift last January within a week of ordering it.
Old 12-04-2007, 08:14 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Renegade
Are you ordering them directly from Teraflex? Or from a dealer? I got my Teraflex lift last January within a week of ordering it.
FYI - TeraFlex doesn't sell directly to the end user. But we do drop items all the time for our resellers. Doesn't mean that the end user can't call us. We have been getting alot of backordered items out the door in the last week and this week. Our bumpers/tire carriers sales has been awesome. TeraFlex has been caught off guard a little with the amount of sales for items for the JK. Our sales staff goes down and helps get items out. I am sorry for the delays, be aware that TeraFlex has made changes here to speed things up.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TeraFlex
FYI - TeraFlex doesn't sell directly to the end user. But we do drop items all the time for our resellers. Doesn't mean that the end user can't call us. We have been getting alot of backordered items out the door in the last week and this week. Our bumpers/tire carriers sales has been awesome. TeraFlex has been caught off guard a little with the amount of sales for items for the JK. Our sales staff goes down and helps get items out. I am sorry for the delays, be aware that TeraFlex has made changes here to speed things up.
[Borat] Nice! [/Borat]

Reasons like this is why I am going to spend my money on your parts.

Last edited by Omega Man; 12-04-2007 at 09:45 AM.
Old 12-04-2007, 10:04 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by TeraFlex
Nice. Once I get them tires on, that bumper is on the list...

As a side, I started reading your post and found it funny. Everything's in the Third person!
Old 12-04-2007, 02:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Talking

Originally Posted by wayland1985
As a side, I started reading your post and found it funny. Everything's in the Third person!

Check out post #22.... https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...t=22078&page=3

Quick Reply: Teraflex Problems - PROBLEM ADDRESSED