Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Thank you Rebel Off Road...

Old 06-21-2015, 03:39 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thank you Rebel Off Road...

I just wanted to give a Shout out to Gabe and crew at Rebel Off Road. I ordered a new Synergy bracket to mount my ARB comp, I must of ordered wrong part but the guys at Rebel caught it and sent the right part. Also like to thank Gabe for the Decals and everything WOW that was cool and very much appreciated . Again Thanks Gabe and Rebel off Road, I will be doing more business with you for Sure......thanks Ty
Old 07-10-2015, 09:02 AM
Former Vendor

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Rebar-7
I just wanted to give a Shout out to Gabe and crew at Rebel Off Road. I ordered a new Synergy bracket to mount my ARB comp, I must of ordered wrong part but the guys at Rebel caught it and sent the right part. Also like to thank Gabe for the Decals and everything WOW that was cool and very much appreciated . Again Thanks Gabe and Rebel off Road, I will be doing more business with you for Sure......thanks Ty
Thank you for the kind words. We thrive off of hearing our client's satisfaction so this is always a great thing to stumble upon while perusing the forum. If you ever need anything else don't hesitate to reach out to me here, or to Gabe directly. Be safe out there on the trail!

Garrett (Boots)

Quick Reply: Thank you Rebel Off Road...