Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Thinking about ordering a 2013

Old 07-21-2012, 04:55 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Thinking about ordering a 2013

Okay so i have been looking for about the last 3-5 weeks for a Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, but i can not find one that i can be completely happy with. I have found a few that would be okay, but when you are going to spend more than 36K you wanna be happy. I have never ordered a vehicle and i am not really sure how to go about it. I have already been approved by my bank for an amount that will well cover the price of a Fully Loaded Rubicon. Now when i go to order a 2013 should I be paying the MSRP or the invoice price from NADA, this is the really big question that i am trying to get answered. I really wanna get this done as soon a s i can because the hardest part of the car buying process was getting my wife to agree to the transaction. So any help or advice would be helpful.

Old 07-22-2012, 08:11 AM
JK Newbie

any input would help.
Old 07-22-2012, 09:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

You are in my area and I just shopped for the last week for a loaded Rubicon and purchased one at invoice yesterday. So what options are you looking for, maybe I know of one through my search and can help you out.

Best,

Tejas
Old 07-22-2012, 02:22 PM
JK Newbie

Tejas i have found a couple in the area that would do, or that i would settel with. I would like to have a Rubi Unlimited in Crush, with tan interior and Nav. I did sit down and go through Jeeps dealer locator and set it up to give me all jeep dealers in a 200 mile area, then went to each and every dealers web site and searched 1 by 1 to find 4 that i could live with. I will be making phone calls in the morning to see who may cut the best deal, but tejas if you have any good leads let me know.
Old 07-23-2012, 11:45 AM
JK Newbie

never mind i just stimulated the economy, i found a dealer that was not a bunch of retards and had a rubicon that i liked. I will post up pics later in the registary area, when i go pick it up

Quick Reply: Thinking about ordering a 2013