Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Thought I lost my Clover Patch & windows

Old 05-11-2007, 08:24 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thought I lost my Clover Patch & windows

Whenever I have the top down with Clover Patch window roll on top of it I can see it in my rear view mirror. Comming home from work the other day and there it is as always, then I check my mirrors a few minutes later and I don't see it. I thought son-of-a-%#$@* so I pulled over and there it was still connected to the roll bars but slipped off the folded down top and was sagging between the bars, kinda folded like a "V". I thought for sure I lost my bag and windows or at least go back to find them with tire tracks all over them ... like the mopar slush mats.
Has this happened to anybody else? There's only one way to secure the window roll (right?)and it was fine for acouple days back there. Any ideas?
Old 05-11-2007, 09:52 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well if you are going to use the cloverpatch you might as well roll the bar with it. It wont sag then.
Old 05-11-2007, 09:59 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Rubimon
Well if you are going to use the cloverpatch you might as well roll the bar with it. It wont sag then.
you can also put the roll with bar under the back seats. The windows fit snug under there and are a little more concealed.
Old 05-12-2007, 02:07 AM
JK Freak

Default or just under the top...

with the bar in the roll...

Last edited by AZToad; 05-12-2007 at 02:12 AM.

Quick Reply: Thought I lost my Clover Patch & windows