Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

today is the day........

Old 09-15-2009, 11:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm going to win. I just won't be there to claim it. I would hate myself if I got back home and I had won.
Old 09-15-2009, 01:01 PM
JK Super Freak

It says it's from 5-7pm PST, but if they announce the first winner's name at 5pm and that person is online and claims the prize, is the whole thing over then?? Is the two hour time frame just incase a whole bunch of people aren't there at the time their name is pulled?
Old 09-15-2009, 02:07 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by roadking54@gmail.com
It says it's from 5-7pm PST, but if they announce the first winner's name at 5pm and that person is online and claims the prize, is the whole thing over then?? Is the two hour time frame just incase a whole bunch of people aren't there at the time their name is pulled?
yup......If he's there and they call his name and he claims it...it's all over but the snivelin' for the rest of us.

btw.........I'm headed out to moose camp in awhile, so they'll call my name for damn sure....
Old 09-15-2009, 02:12 PM
JK Freak

Nothin to do but sit and wait. May just be my lucky day, I've never won anything.

Quick Reply: today is the day........