Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Today is the Day!!

Old 05-16-2008, 09:54 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Today is the Day!!

I am going to pick up my new JK today! I test drove it last Saturday and then had to go out of state for work. I only gave it a quick once-over Saturday and I was wondering, Are there are any common problems I should look for tonight other than the obvious dents and scratches and such?
Old 05-16-2008, 10:21 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JH3675
I am going to pick up my new JK today! I test drove it last Saturday and then had to go out of state for work. I only gave it a quick once-over Saturday and I was wondering, Are there are any common problems I should look for tonight other than the obvious dents and scratches and such?
Check the paint quality, I know some people have complained about that. Look for major scratches in the plastic. You will make your own, but why not start with a clean slate?

Most of the other issues probably won't show up for a while, like when it rains.

Good luck, and let me be the first to say...
Old 05-16-2008, 10:52 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by KJRubiconWannaBe
I think some folks have made the salesman take them for a ride through a car wash as a condition of sale. That might be a good idea.
Old 05-16-2008, 04:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

look out for the loose nut behind the wheel that is going to take a perfectly clean vehicle and get it DIRTY! Have Fun!

Quick Reply: Today is the Day!!