Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Today is my "ship date" on my 2011 Rubi!

Old 09-17-2010, 02:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Today is my "ship date" on my 2011 Rubi!

Today is the day my new Jeep is "suppose" to leave Toledo headed my way. I have the Rough Country 3.5 inch lift in the garage, a set of spacers for my stock wheels, a set of 35 inch Duratrac's at the tire store with my name one them and an Or Fab spare tire carrier on the way!

This is when it gets exciting! I can't wait to get started with my mods and hit the trails.
Old 09-17-2010, 02:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Congrats! Well I guess when you get it....Congrats!
Old 09-18-2010, 05:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

The crazy thing is that it could be delayed up to a month! When I was talking to the service rep at Chrysler, he pointed out that the ship date doesn't always mean the day it was shipped! I will have to call the number on Monday and see if it really shipped on Friday.
Old 09-20-2010, 04:41 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Dlampe
The crazy thing is that it could be delayed up to a month! When I was talking to the service rep at Chrysler, he pointed out that the ship date doesn't always mean the day it was shipped! I will have to call the number on Monday and see if it really shipped on Friday.
Keep us updated - my ship date is Wednesday.
Old 09-20-2010, 11:11 AM
JK Newbie

Yep, from what the rep told me about mine today: "it has a firm ship date of 9/27, but it could take up to 30 days for the dealer to get it". Still not sure what a firm ship date is, nothing is really "firm" when ordering... I just hope it dosen't have to sit in storage before it heads my way. As for yours I am glad yours is on it's way. Got to let us know when you get it... PICTURES!!!
Old 09-20-2010, 11:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Congrats man!

Do you want to sell your stock stuff?
Old 09-20-2010, 11:59 AM
JK Newbie

Mine was suppose to ship on Friday as well. I called today and they told me it did not ship. It's in the final paint stage (I went yellow) and it should ship today. The dealer expects it to be in transit to them by the end of the week and arriving sometime next week.

How did you make out? What color did you order?
Old 09-20-2010, 01:58 PM
JK Super Freak

Today is the day my new Jeep is "suppose" to leave Toledo headed my way. I have the Rough Country 3.5 inch lift in the garage, a set of spacers for my stock wheels, a set of 35 inch Duratrac's at the tire store with my name one them and an Or Fab spare tire carrier on the way!

This is when it gets exciting! I can't wait to get started with my mods and hit the trails.
Damn, youre going to have it all modded before you even get it broke in.

Quick Reply: Today is my "ship date" on my 2011 Rubi!