Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Took the plunge...again!!

Old 10-13-2007, 06:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Took the plunge...again!!

After loving my JK for the last six months, we went "just to look" to the Jeep dealer today to see what they would give us as trade in for the wife's Durango...

We first looked at the new Liberty, and although it's a nice car, we decided to do a comparison with the Sahara Unlimited...in terms of interior room and all the goodies, the Sahara just seemed better. To cap it, she even test drove a Patriot (which didn't even come close to either the Liberty or the Sahara).

My wife took the test drive in both, and really preferred the Sahara (I actually stayed out of it, wanting her to make her choice). We got $1000 over blue book on the Durango, a loaded Sahara (power package, tow package, MyGig, etc), and signed the deal...

So now our driveway is definitely JEEP COUNTRY!! A Flame Red 2Dr X (mine) and a Red Rock 4DR Sahara (hers)...LOVE IT!!!

Wife is already on the internet checking out Jeep gear...I'm a happy man!!
Old 10-13-2007, 06:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's awesome!! Congratulations! We have two Jeeps too....although one is a KJ.
Old 10-13-2007, 06:59 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Excellent! now you can each go wheelin
Old 10-13-2007, 07:20 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm hoping my wife will trade in her 05 WJ some day and do the same. I'd really ilke to have a 4dr, but I'll never give up my 2dr. It's a win-win....now, how do I convince her

Quick Reply: Took the plunge...again!!