Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Totally having a brain fart on this rubicon lift....

Old 06-11-2015, 07:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Totally having a brain fart on this rubicon lift....

Did some searching and cant find the proper answer so thought I would post it up....

Lifting a 2014 Rubi.....customer wants a spacer lift to run 35's and it will never see anything but gravel and some dusty conditions but do the electronic discos come into play while doing budget lifts on Rubi's? We are looking at the AEV spacer budget kit. I know I know....I should know this lol...but someone/anyone can chime in.
Old 06-11-2015, 07:33 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by ThwopKing
Did some searching and cant find the proper answer so thought I would post it up....

Lifting a 2014 Rubi.....customer wants a spacer lift to run 35's and it will never see anything but gravel and some dusty conditions but do the electronic discos come into play while doing budget lifts on Rubi's? We are looking at the AEV spacer budget kit. I know I know....I should know this lol...but someone/anyone can chime in.
Need to have longer links up front to keep the bar close to parallel. The thing to watch with rubis is flipping the bar when disco'd
Old 06-11-2015, 07:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Mouth country supplies new links for the rear swaybar, then you move the stock rear links forward. This is for their 2.5" budget boost.

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Old 06-11-2015, 07:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 951Rubi
Rough country supplies new links for the rear swaybar, then you move the stock rear links forward. This is for their 2.5" budget boost. Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Old 06-12-2015, 05:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Well as per customer we are doing a AEV budget boost...moving the stock rear discos to the front and doing JKS links in the rear. Then possibly 35's....Duratracs for the mall crawler.

Quick Reply: Totally having a brain fart on this rubicon lift....