Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Trek Armour lead times

Old 02-27-2013, 05:01 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by firecapt
Mine were considered a custom color. I ordered the color they call "coyote" as the insert color. It actually a tan that matches my interior. Mine took 5 weeks. They are worth the wait. Great look and fit. I posted pics on the Show and tell thread today. Also posted a link to a you tube video that will have those rear headrest (if yours os a four door) off in a couple of minutes.
What words should I search for on YouTube ?
Thanks
Old 02-28-2013, 01:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by robsjeep9

What words should I search for on YouTube ?
Thanks
"How to remove a headrest on a JK.MOV"
Old 02-28-2013, 03:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TeraFlex
Very much worth the wait!
Yes they are....

Mine took two weeks to get to the door. Awesome fit and finish. They actually lift you a bit in the seat.

Piece of advice. Before you cut the holes for the headrest, let the material stretch on the seat for a couple of runs or weeks commuting. This was an after thought to me, have had no issues with the covers by not allowing them to stretch.

OH, either let them sit in the sun or warm them in the dryer before install. These babies fit TIGHT!
Old 02-28-2013, 03:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The covers are super nice. i think well worth the wait. I did however not care for the lumbar supports as they just seemed like a cheap afterthought. Mine took about a month as well. I ordered custom direct.

Quick Reply: Trek Armour lead times