Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Trouble getting tracking numbers from quadratec

Old 06-27-2012, 06:27 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trouble getting tracking numbers from quadratec

I purchased 5 pintler wheels and lug nuts from quadratec may 29th. They ship on june 8th. I received 3 wheels Friday a couple of weeks ago then 1 wheel on the following Monday. After waiting a few more days I decide to call quadratec for my tracking numbers.

I give quadratec my email and they say they are going to email me the tracking numbers when they get them cuz they are in a different building. I wait a couple of days and then email and phone them back and they say they are still waiting for the tracking numbers. Fine, so I wait until today and once again they said they are waiting for the numbers from the other building and will call me back. They never emailed me yet or called me back yet.

How freaking long should it take for them to get me tracking numbers? Has anyone else had a problem like this?
Old 06-27-2012, 06:37 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just found out from my wife that they did call back today. Quadratec is tracking it. Shipment made it to Canada customs and they are trying to tack it from there. Quadratec says it can take Canada up to 23 days to track it but hopefully it will be tracked much much faster than that. So I guess I wait some more. I would have liked to have gotten the tracking number and tracked it myself also.

Quick Reply: Trouble getting tracking numbers from quadratec