Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Update: Jeepin for the Cure "Relay for Life" Not so good news for me and my family

Old 09-14-2010, 05:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Update: Jeepin for the Cure "Relay for Life" Not so good news for me and my family

I have not been here in a while posting, after a complete take over with my Jeepin for the Cure Event posts over the last few months (thanks JK-Forum) but I just wanted to give some updates about the final results. Our Jeepin for the Cure Event raised nearly $1500.00 and that was amazing considering the weather. I was on the top of the world, knowing I did something for a great cause.

Now here is where the world sometimes smacks you in the face and makes you realize just how quick things can change!!! My uncle Jerry Pulliam, a vietnam vet, a retired police officer, was disnoised with colon cancer. I keep asking myself how in the hell does this happen to someone who has done some much for the world, for me!

Well he is currently receiving treatments to fight the cancer. I know the how much medicines and treatments cost first hand and something has to be done to cure this horrible thing called cancer.

So here I am again, not begging for help, Just asking to see if anyone out there is interesting in making donations to the Relay for Life, again!

I have lots of Jeepin for the Cure T-Shirts available. The shirts are $10.00 each!! If you are interested let me know. I just dont feel like I can sit back anymore. I have means of helping so here I am again. PM if you would like to help out!!

Jeff Goard
336-552-3997
Old 09-14-2010, 09:57 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

sorry to hear....

Quick Reply: Update: Jeepin for the Cure "Relay for Life" Not so good news for me and my family