Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Venting!!!

Old 05-20-2008, 03:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Venting!!!

Ok so I ordered a wheel for my spare 2 weeks ago from 4wd hardware, I asked the guy on the phone before I paid for it when would it be here. He said by the end of the week because he had 5 in his warehouse there. I told him I was leaving for Tellico on the 22nd and he said it would be here way before then, so I ordered it. Well seven days go buy and I haven't got an email with a tracing number yet, so I called them and the guy said it has not been shipped yet and doesn't know why, but he will ship it out and upgrade the shipping. 5 days go by ( yesterday) I call again well the customer service department is closed but I talk with a sales guy and he said it is coming out of Dallas was shipped on the 15th and should be here today. Today no mf'n wheel. I called customer service to get a UPS tracking number and I told the lady what was going on she was helpful with the tracking number but told me it wouldn't be here until thursday, great that helps alot when im going to leave at 8 on thursday morning. I go to the UPS web site and enter the tracking number, yeh the wheel is coming out of Portland, Or was shipped on the 15th and has not been scanned since then so I have no idea where it is.

I called UPS and talked with customer service and they were as helpful as getting kicked in the balls. So I have no idea where my wheel is and nobody else does either. The thing that pisses me off is the basterd lied to me on the phone, the package did not go out the same day but seven days later, the shipping was not upgraded like the other basterd said, and UPS can't find their own asses. So im up sh*t creek without a wheel and will have to leave later on Thursday than I wanted to because I have no spare until then.

I am sorry for venting but I just had to. I have spent probably 3000 dollars with 4wd in the last 8 mths and to be given the run around and being lied to is very bad business and I will NEVER buy anything from this vender again and I will let every person I know what kind of people they are. It wasn't just one person it was several. This is my only vacation this year and they have ruined it for me. Thanks 4wd.
Old 05-20-2008, 04:11 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the club. I'm never ordering from 4wd again. They gave me a pretty much same runaround.
Old 05-20-2008, 04:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My question is how can you stay in business treating people that way. Im sure we are not the only ones. I know I will never order from them again.

Quick Reply: Venting!!!