Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Videos - Am I the Only One??

Old 05-05-2009, 11:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Videos - Am I the Only One??

Wow, I have missed out.

I just started watching all of the WayOfLife videos on his youtube channel for Project-JK.com. Great videos and production quality. Check it out if you've missed it!

http://www.youtube.com/user/wayalife

Oh, and everyone - we have American Soldiers and JK fans all over the world, please don't restrict your videos:
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	JK_Youtube.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	23617  
Old 05-05-2009, 12:03 PM
JK Super Freak

One of my best friends just got done with an internship in Switzerland. He loved it there and says he wish he could find more peace walking around in the States as he did in Switzerland.

As for the videos, I think everyone on this site has seen just about everyone. WOL (Way of Life, as we call him on here) makes these vids as he's constantly off roading. I'm not sure if he has no real life besides his Jeep and this forum, but no doubt his videos are just too bad a$$.

As for the video restrictions, don't know what you mean by that. But, you and your buddies over seas should make some off roading videos so we people in the States can see what 4-wheeling is like in Switzerland.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Oh, I have a cool video with swiss german speaking in it...searching...

Don't you see the image with the big "restriction" tag at the top? THats what I'm talking about.

Edit. Yeah, Switzerland is great. I don't know if I'm ever coming back. And I'm just a normal guy with a normal job, bills and kids, not one of the super-rich-hide-my-taxes-over-seas guys.

Last edited by InTheMist; 05-05-2009 at 12:32 PM.

Quick Reply: Videos - Am I the Only One??