Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Want a nukizer on your showroom floor?

Old 05-04-2011, 06:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Want a nukizer on your showroom floor?

There sure is a lot of talk about the next Jeep truck. Is a truck? Or is it a JK with a bed? I've been looking online a lot since I had my 10 (very personal) minutes up close with the Nukizer at this year's Jeep Blessing, and everything I found online, was dreamers talking about it, wishers wishing about it, and complainers complaining about it, (not being produced). I couldn't find anyone who has taken action to try to show Chrysler that we want this truck built! When I flagged down the Driver of the Nukizer, he told me that those involved with the project really want to see it made, but corporate red tape prevents them. He said to contact Mark Allen over at Chrysler. You can guess how far I got calling Chrysler. But what I did do, was set up a petition. It's open for 90 days, 88 remaining as of this posting, please goto the site and sign if you want to see the Nukizer get built. You may only be one signature, but if you sign, then pass this thread to someone else, we will become many. And hopefully we can show those boneheads up on the top floor that we are serious about the Nukizer.

The Petition is thepetitionsite.com/1/produce-the-nukizer/

Don't forget to pass this along!

Thanks everyone for your participation.
Jeremy

Last edited by Sharkey; 05-04-2011 at 12:17 PM. Reason: No non-sponsors links please.
Old 05-04-2011, 06:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Help Make The Nukizer!

There sure is a lot of talk about the next Jeep truck. Is a truck? Or is it a JK with a bed? I've been looking online a lot since I had my 10 (very personal) minutes up close with the Nukizer at this year's Jeep Blessing, and everything I found online, was dreamers talking about it, wishers wishing about it, and complainers complaining about it, (not being produced). I couldn't find anyone who has taken action to try to show Chrysler that we want this truck built! When I flagged down the Driver of the Nukizer, he told me that those involved with the project really want to see it made, but corporate red tape prevents them. He said to contact Mark Allen over at Chrysler. You can guess how far I got calling Chrysler. But what I did do, was set up a petition. It's open for 90 days, 88 remaining as of this posting, please goto the site and sign if you want to see the Nukizer get built. You may only be one signature, but if you sign, then pass this thread to someone else, we will become many. And hopefully we can show those boneheads up on the top floor that we are serious about the Nukizer.

The Petition is thepetitionsite.com/1/produce-the-nukizer/.

Jeremy

Last edited by Sharkey; 05-04-2011 at 10:18 PM. Reason: No non-sponsor links please.
Old 05-04-2011, 06:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Want a Nukizer?

Jeremy

Last edited by Sharkey; 05-04-2011 at 10:16 PM. Reason: No non-sponsor links please.
Old 05-04-2011, 06:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Want a Nukizer?

Jeremy

Last edited by Sharkey; 05-04-2011 at 10:17 PM. Reason: No non-sponsor links please.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Signed! The Nukizer looks AWESOME
Old 05-04-2011, 02:57 PM
JK Freak

Signed it
Old 05-04-2011, 03:25 PM
JK Newbie

Default Hey Jeep

Build it and we will but it, but no 3.8L please
Old 05-04-2011, 05:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Shit, I'll do that. I'm not looking to buy one, but I'll petition it.
Old 05-04-2011, 10:08 PM
JK Freak

32/20,000.

Good luck.
Old 05-04-2011, 10:26 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would sign but I want a JK truck !!

Quick Reply: Want a nukizer on your showroom floor?