Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Well it finally happened...

Old 08-26-2013, 10:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default How hi we lifting it

Originally Posted by mbpike
This followed us home yesterday.

First hummer I passed as a jeep owner....

and pictures out of the top....because I can

Nothing special really. Just a 2013 Sahara Unlimited. It's the wife's DD so I had to get it with leather and Nav. If it would have been mine I would have rather bought a sport and used the extra money on mods. But happy wife, happy life. Thanks for all the info you guys have given me over the past couple of weeks I've been a member here.

What size tires? The list goes on once the fever sets in. Remember J.E.E.P. stands for Just Empty Every Pocket. Welcome to the club.
Old 08-27-2013, 03:40 AM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bfdfreddie
What size tires? The list goes on once the fever sets in. Remember J.E.E.P. stands for Just Empty Every Pocket. Welcome to the club.
This is the perfect situation. Now you can spend ungodly amounts of money on the Jeep!! All you have to say now is "baby it's for your Jeep" "I just want you to have a custom looking ride".... Lol 😁
Old 08-27-2013, 05:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I already plans for a few small things. Not going to go full retarded since she has to drive an hour round trip for school for the next 4 years. Probably only rims, bumpers,leveling kit, and quick disco. Her tire size right now is 255/70/18 (I think)

Got the front windows tinted and put a gas cap door on it.
Old 08-27-2013, 05:52 PM
JK Super Freak

Those rims look good save the $$ for something else.
Old 08-27-2013, 06:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

She wants black rims. I've been campaigning to plasti dip these. We will see how it turns out.
Old 08-28-2013, 11:08 AM
JK Freak

Yeah I agree. Those wheels are nice looking already. I'd just finish them in black and use that money towards other mods.
Old 08-28-2013, 01:31 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by mbpike
She wants black rims. I've been campaigning to plasti dip these. We will see how it turns out.
Nice! nice JKU, also!

Now here is what I would do , and you have to trust me on this.

- I would get a set of either of the black AEV's, which would be 17". Either AEV style will work. Maybe with Duratracs. Be sure to spring the few bucks for the AEV yellow bison hubs. She'll particularly like that touch, especially on the spare.

- While they are still new, maybe list the new stock Saharas here, for at least a partial offset for all that.

- When you get paid for the Sahara's, forget about about why you sold them instead use the money for the AEV heat reduction hood, in black of course.

She will get so many compliments on this look for her ride - I mean so many - that she won't believe it. If she thought she wanted leather....

You're in it now, so don't cut corners. Give that look. I you have to, find some pictures of that set-up here on the forum somewhere.
Old 08-29-2013, 07:03 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Congrats, that's a good looking Jeep there.

Obviously, I need to find me a husband that will buy me a Jeep and then let me pick out wheels and accessories for it
Old 08-29-2013, 03:14 PM
JK Newbie

Trolled a while on this forum and went to the dealership just for a "test drive"... Couldn't leave without this one. Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	493212Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	493213
Old 08-29-2013, 04:12 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DETECTIVE1108
Trolled a while on this forum and went to the dealership just for a "test drive"... Couldn't leave without this one. Attachment 493212Attachment 493213
Dude!! Love that color!! That's a great looking Jeep.

They canceled that color and mine as well 😃

Quick Reply: Well it finally happened...