Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Well top off and bird shit how nice gotta love it

Old 08-12-2011, 06:37 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Conagher1851
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. ....................
x 1.000.000
Old 08-12-2011, 06:48 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

One of my visors has a permanent bird poop mark. It must have baked into the material in the sun.

The cat thing, we have a cat in the neighborhood that sprays everything, I'm scared to death when I have the top off that it is going to get in there and spray my seats. That is the worst smell ever, skunks don't have anything on cat spray. If that damn thing does, I might shoot it, with either my XD40 or my AR15, I will be pissed off for being pissed on.....
Old 08-12-2011, 06:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by db99wj
One of my visors has a permanent bird poop mark. It must have baked into the material in the sun.

The cat thing, we have a cat in the neighborhood that sprays everything, I'm scared to death when I have the top off that it is going to get in there and spray my seats. That is the worst smell ever, skunks don't have anything on cat spray. If that damn thing does, I might shoot it, with either my XD40 or my AR15, I will be pissed off for being pissed on.....
I would honestly put that cat down if the owners wouldn't pay for new seats or cleaned
Old 08-12-2011, 07:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ericaparker
Spend 2 hrs cleaning like a mother $&*# what was the worst for you an your top off I honestly didn't think to take a pic till now. I'll try and remember pics pics pics.
You can spare us the bird shit pics - we've all seen/dealt with it. But a few more pics of you and your Rubi would be nice. Did you lose your camera again?
Old 08-12-2011, 07:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

I installed a shade over my head. Blocks 90% UV rays and 100% bird s#!t.
Old 08-12-2011, 08:18 AM
JK Super Freak

Hahahahahhahaha illl hunt that Fucken thing down ...seriously and find it's owners I don't care if they clean it it pay for it to be cleaned. Hahahah and thanks very funny
honest to G-d, I thought you were gonna say you would hunt down the owners and piss in their car.
Old 08-12-2011, 08:22 AM
JK Super Freak

what was the worst for you an your top off
not my Jeep, but I had a rental convertible while in Key West for work. After having breakfast at the local Denny's (or whateverthehellitwas) I came out to find a drunken bum sleeping in the back seat.
Old 08-12-2011, 08:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

Making friends in Ke West. It's easier getting rid of the bird crap.
Old 08-12-2011, 09:30 AM
DJR
JK Enthusiast

It happened in slow motion...

Goose on side of the road gets spooked by a car that drove to close. It takes off and about 20 feet from the ground, hits a telephone wire running from one side of the street to the other. The wire hits the goose in the belly and the damn thing sh!ts right on my front windshield (had the top on luckily).

Now I finally understand what it means to get the sh!t knocked out of you!
Old 08-12-2011, 09:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DJR
It happened in slow motion...

Goose on side of the road gets spooked by a car that drove to close. It takes off and about 20 feet from the ground, hits a telephone wire running from one side of the street to the other. The wire hits the goose in the belly and the damn thing sh!ts right on my front windshield (had the top on luckily).

Now I finally understand what it means to get the sh!t knocked out of you!
^^^^ Funny as hell!!

On another note, I'm at work, top and doors off, and it's been pouring since I walked in at 745. Thank goodness I have a besttop trail cover, but the ride home is going to be a bit wet. Ah well, free shower....

Quick Reply: Well top off and bird shit how nice gotta love it