Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Western US Trip... With Girlfriend

Old 08-01-2016, 02:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Western US Trip... With Girlfriend

So this October my girlfriend and I are moving from Maui to Aspen and will be taking a month long road trip through the west. We will be starting in Seattle where I pick up my Jeep I am having shipped back (Washington is state #33 for the Jeep!) and we will be driving from Seattle down to Oregon then to Yosemite, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Back through Arizona to Utah(woohooo) then over to Colorado. My concern is, although I am very experienced camping, off-roading, and traveling.. my girlfriend isn't. I am cool really roughing it, and I know this always doesn't fly with the ladies. I have done a lot of this trip already myself as a minimalist male and I was wondering if y'all had any suggestion to make the trip more comfortable for her and for us. Adding creature comforts for a long trip, suggestions from the ladies on the forum would be rad. Jeep mods, camping accessories, suggestions on where to go off the beaten path etc.

Quick Reply: Western US Trip... With Girlfriend