Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

What to do..

Old 02-07-2007, 06:53 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What to do..

I stumbled upon what I think is a pretty good deal. I wanted to know what some of you more experienced jeepers thought. I was originally shopping for an '07 but I had a guy offer me a Brand New 2006 Rbuicon for $23,500.00.
It has the Sun Rider soft top which I don't exactly know the difference and half doors. It's pretty loaded..6 disc changer sat radio cruise and all that .

What do you think? is this a good deal or what...
Old 02-07-2007, 07:05 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Duckjeep
I stumbled upon what I think is a pretty good deal. I wanted to know what some of you more experienced jeepers thought. I was originally shopping for an '07 but I had a guy offer me a Brand New 2006 Rbuicon for $23,500.00.
It has the Sun Rider soft top which I don't exactly know the difference and half doors. It's pretty loaded..6 disc changer sat radio cruise and all that .

What do you think? is this a good deal or what...
i got an 07 bones rubi for just over $25.5, i am coming from a TJ background, and i'm getting a better machine.

it's all up to you though. don't settle for anything because it's close. your paying for it, get exactly what you want.

Quick Reply: What to do..