Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

What are production delays

Old 01-30-2007, 02:47 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What are production delays

Does anyone know what, (if any) production delays are at in terms of months/weeks?
My dealer just told me that there is such a huge demand for the Jk that I may have to wait until this summer before they run the steel blue model!!
In meantime, he's offering me same everything only in Jeep Green which he recently recieved. This was my second choice for colour.
I don't like pressure sales but I know his urgency since demand is high.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Old 01-30-2007, 04:13 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

JK+production delays= Years
Old 01-31-2007, 07:24 PM
JeeperTJ

I would consider chaging to a second color choice if the JK has all the options that you are looking for. I can't believe it would be the summer before you could get a blue one though. I had an order in, but in the end I could not wait 3-4 months for a Rubicon...

Ciao! Ted
Old 02-05-2007, 08:52 PM
JK Newbie

Drove a steel blue the other day in New Jersey. It is just a tactic to get you to buy... I read here that JK's are selling for invoice so hold out when buying don't pay sticker. Check the Jeep web site it will help you locate a dealer with what you want..
Old 02-06-2007, 07:31 PM
JK Freak

I am paying invoice and ordered in late December. I really don't expect mine to arive for several more months. I am patiently waiting for it.

Quick Reply: What are production delays