Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

What staging area do I belong to???

Old 06-22-2015, 09:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default What staging area do I belong to???

I live in Santa Maria, CA. Seems to be right smack dab in between the SoCal and CenCal staging areas. All the trails listed on both of them are either way south or way north of me. Everyone on here lives quite a drive away. Need to meet up with some jeep'ing buddies. Can you all advise me what gang I should get jumped into before I end up living in the wrong territory, please???
Old 06-23-2015, 07:58 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

I don't have an answer for you (heck, look at my staging area which covers from the Canadian border to the north Texas border!), but if you're looking for people to go with, check out all three and see which ones are actually active, inviting, and doing things that you'd like to participate in. There's no hard and fast rule that you can only go with people from your "area", thank goodness. Heck, this year I have runs with folks from Texas, SoCal and from Washington state!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yq51rHh8MY

Last edited by Mark Doiron; 06-23-2015 at 08:00 AM.
Old 06-24-2015, 11:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

At 1:32.......Holy puckerage!!!!! Cool video. Thanks for the advice though. Been trying to get out as much as possible. Just missed the Jeep Beach West event a couple weeks ago even though it took place just 20 minutes from my house. Didn't find out about it until it was too late and already had plans to travel. Kinda sucks. I'll keep looking around for other Jeep'ers in my area and see where I can tag along for some adventures. By the way, sweet looking rig

Quick Reply: What staging area do I belong to???