Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

What would you tell your wife?

Old 07-28-2008, 07:46 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just show her how excited the new toys make you...

She will let you buy anything you ever want for the Jeep.
Old 07-28-2008, 10:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Gosh, am I in a unique situation. I think of things I want for the Jeep and buy them for my husband for his birthday/Christmas/anniversary/Father's Day. He gets me some nice "girly" things for my birthday/Christmas/anniversary/Mother's Day. It's a win-win situation for me. Sorry, this doesn't help you..........but it makes me feel good to talk about it.
Old 07-28-2008, 11:14 PM
JK Newbie

Gravel Gertie , would you remarry with me ? you are the perfect wife! it's a joke...don't worry

My wife doesn't understand why I spend money upgrading my rigs. She say that i have a good rig... of course, she doesn't know that I have prepared it mechanically without saying anything to her hahaha

If I wanna upgrade things that are occult as lockers, upgrade axle shafts, regears, etc I don't say any thing to her . If a wanna upgrade anything as a lift, rims, tires, etc first of that I make expensive gifts to her , romantics dinners, clear the house every day.... but she's so inteligent and she feel that I'm planning something hahaha

Last edited by Xavi_4Wheeler; 07-29-2008 at 03:48 AM.
Old 07-28-2008, 11:53 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by HITMONEY
You just better pray she doesn't find that diamond.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

That Just made my day

looool

Old 07-29-2008, 12:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Used to be married myself, once
All those games of guilt and sexual politics are a distant past .
Now I work hard, earn my money, pay my bills and dues and save or spend the rest as I please. Swear I'll never go back .
Old 07-29-2008, 03:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NE Wrangling
I need a new locker and gears to improve tow capacity.
That's the one I'm using. My wife likes to camp so.....
Old 07-29-2008, 03:57 AM
JK Junkie

A few weeks ago I told my wife I wouldnt order anything else for a few months.... So when she questioned the last few packages on the porch, I told her I ordered them awhile ago and they were backordered She knows Im lying through my teeth, but she humors me

My other excuse is "But hunny, it will make it drive smoother and handle better" then she rolls her eyes and gives me "wouldnt putting it back to stock have the same effect???" I can never really win......
Old 07-29-2008, 04:39 AM
JK Junkie

Put your foot down, BE A MAN, you are the king of your domain...rule your household!!!
"Say to her "WIFE!, I have bought parts for my penis extension!"

"Hope you are ok with that, love you...I will return them if neded. Did I mention I love you and your hair looks nice today?"

Old 07-29-2008, 04:44 AM
JK Freak

the girlfriends always yelling when i buy parts for the jeep....but I just tune her out...MY JEEP IS WORTH MORE THEN SHE EVER WILL BE!! I just simply tell her, "Do you know what this is even for?" and when she says no....I just tell her its ESSENTIAL!!!

But then again...probably not a good idea with people with a wife
Old 07-29-2008, 04:52 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Rubimon
Just put them on.....most of the time they dont really know. When they ask..."I had this"

Just like they say when they buy an outfit, they hang it in the closet for a couple weeks. Then when they wear it..."Where'd you get that"..."Oh, I had this"
Man Rubimon I swear your wife and mine are sisters. I here that phrase all the time. I just need a better method for shipping where it get's dropped off somewhere else. She'd have no clue then. I generally just buy it and use the leo diamond explaination and she has no argument.

Quick Reply: What would you tell your wife?